12 Thrillers I'm Reading in 2019
It's the time of year when people start to list off books they're planning on reading in the coming year, regardless of how successful they were in accomplishing that list the year before.
This year, I intend on focusing my attention on thrillers and suspense novels. I love this genre and these books, but given everything else I do in my life, I haven't been able to make the time to read as many of them as I'd wanted to. So I intend on remedying that: at least through the Spring of 2019, my plan is to only read thrillers.
So, here are some of the authors (and their relative books) I intend on reading:
1. The Pawn by Steven James
2. Sandstorm by James Rollins
3. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
4. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
5. A Time to Kill by John Grisham
6. Blood of Heaven by Bill Myers
7. The Elevator by Angela Hunt
8. The Incumbent by Alton Gansky
9. County Line by Bill Cameron
10. Relentless by Robin Parrish
11. Dead Girl Running by Christina Dodd
12. If You Knew Her by Emily Elgar
What books do you intend on reading this coming year? Let me know in the comments.
J. J. Hanna is a Professional Writing major at Taylor University. In her spare time she makes YouTube Videos and Comics, and practices Karate at a local dojo. If you have a writing question, she'd love to hear from you! Reach out to her on the contact page. She is also looking for freelancing work, so if you have editing, beta reading, or writing needs, please let her know. Like what you see and want to get more content like this, or have your specific questions answered? Check out how you can support her on Patreon and what perks you get when you become a patron.